Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TERMINATOR AERIAL HUNTER KILLER


Hello to you all,

Today i would like to write about another work i did. it's a repaint work.

My repaint work was on HUNTER KILLER AERIAL type.

This toy is from the TERMINATOR SALVATION movie. The toy is an advanced Aircraft and its colors are not like in the movie. and because i love the movie and the movie color of the HK, i decided to repaint my HK in  metal colors.

This is how the HK looks before my work:







תהליך הצביעה:
I painted the HK with GUNDAM markers in different colors.
  1. I used silver, black, metallic red, metallic blue and gold.
  2. I painted the hull of the HK in silver.
  3. After the paint dryed, i started  to highlight parts of the toy and make it more non human look of a robot aircraft.
I have nothing more to add then to say: " A picture is  worthy  then thousand words.....!!!!!"

Enjoy

GOOD DAY




















OHH.... and one more thing....
The HUNTER KILLER came with A Terminator figure. I painted him as well with silver, gold and metallic red.












See you in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment